Hiring for the 2019-2020 Management Board is now open:
- LUJA is looking to hire a Web Director, and a first year Member at Large. For more information on each position, please see the link here.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and writing sample (only Editor-in-Chief applications require a writing sample) in a single PDF document.
- Management Board members must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at Wilfrid Laurier University through the tenure of their position.
- Applications will remain open until spots are filled.
The following criteria must be met for paper submissions:
- Submissions for the first ever LUJA Conference are now closed. Submit your 200-300 word abstract and a list of at least five sources before 31 October 2018.
- Submissions for Volume 7 (2019/2020 print and online edition) are now open. Submissions do not have a theme and will close on 31 January 2020.
- Any student who submits a work must be a current undergraduate or have graduated less than one year ago
- Upload your paper to our website in word format. The title of the paper should be the file name.
- Please remove your name from your paper. Submissions through the file upload on this page will automatically be attached to a name when you fill out the text fields on the right.
- Minimum of 5 sources required per paper
- Suggested word count between 2500-4000
- Each student may submit up to two papers for consideration for each edition (two papers for 6.1 and another two papers for 6.2 for a total of four submissions at maximum)
- The papers may not be under consideration at any other publication.
- Please review the LUJA submission policies including the double-blind process.
- We encourage papers that take unique viewpoints which add to the academic discourse of the field
- Students from any Canadian university are invited to submit
- OPTIONAL: a professor recommendation may be attached to the paper. Any professor recommendation that is attached separately will be discarded.
If you have any further questions about submitting, we invite you to send us an email to: email@example.com (Please do not send submissions to this email address)